Wednesday 18 September 2019

Convert Psd To Wordpress











About:

If you need to convert your PSD file to WP then you are at the right place for this work. I can provide you 100% error free code.

About Me:

  • I'm very experinced about custom WordPress coding 
  • I am also WordPress theme developer and selling my themes on themeforest
  • I have 10 years experience about web designing and development
  • I've finished more than 100 projects in 10 years
  • I have coding background. I am computer engineering in Turkey.
  • I am understanding solution oriented person.

What you will get:

  • PSD To WP (Using ACF and Elementor)
  • Latest Bootstrap with LESS/SASS.
  • 100% Pixel Perfect Conversion.
  • Cross-Browser Compatible! (All latest browser).
  • Fully Responsive.
  • Optimized and well commented Code.
  • SEO Friendly.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • All code is HAND CODED.

Reviews


:

Again really great. Fulfill all requirements and delivered earlier then promised. Thanks a lot! Will definitely hire again.

:

Was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and quality!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment