Saturday 14 September 2019

Design Professional And Creative Wordpress Websites











About:

Welcome to my Gig:

Vision: 
To be among the highest ranking service provider on Fiverr in the next 1 year
Mission:
To provide you with a Professional, Functional and Attractive website within a short time & to give value for your money.

Values in this Gig:

  • SEO friendly Wordpress design
  • Free Animated sections
  • Appropriate Font & Graphic Icons 
  • Attractive Color Combination that fits your brand
  • Great Photo gallery
  • User Friendly Interface
  • Mobile Responsive
  • Free Social Media Link
  • Proofread your content (gig extra)
  • Pop Up 
  • FIX WORDPRESS
  • CUSTOMIZATION
  • Page Builder
  • HTML to wordpress
  • PSD, Corel Draw, PowerPoint to Wordpress

Why Me?

  1. I have many years' experience using WordPress.
  2. I have 15 Years hands on experience in Corporate Branding & Graphic Design so I will give an Attractive Color Combination plus the best font style & Graphic Icons.
  3. I will exceed your expectation all of the time
  4. You can request my portfolio

CONTACT ME NOW FOR YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE

NOTE : Please Discuss Details in Inbox before Placing order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

More consistent high-quality work from Iconic.

Seller's Response:

It's been my utmost pleasure. Thanks

:

Iconic provides consistently high-quality work and quick turnaround times. Great experience working with Iconic!

:

Great job. Gave me exactly what I needed.

:

Pleasure to work with, communicates very well to make sure you're satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment