Saturday 21 September 2019

Customize Wordpress Website Or Redesign Wordpress Website











About:

Hi,
I'm Professional and Passionate WordPress Developer.
I insure you 100% satisfaction & guarantee with my policy that your success is my success.

Services I'm provide:

  1. Theme customization
  2. Wordpress Installation
  3. Premium or Local Theme Installtion
  4. Plugin Installation
  5. PSD to Wordpress
  6. Site Design & Layout
  7. CSS
  8. Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration
  9. Payment Gateway Setup
  10. E-commerce
  11. WooCommerce
  12. Custom Style & Layout
  13. Custom Design on Theme
  14. Responsive Website creation with HTML and WP
  15. Remove Unnecessary Meta Data
  16. Header
  17. Footer
  18. Background
  19. Menu Customization
  20. Change the Permalink Structure
  21. Turn off Post Revisions in WordPress
  22. Favicon & Logo customization
  23. Shopping cart integration 
  24. Hide Errors on the WP Login screen
  25. HTML to WP conversion
  26. Improve the Security of your WordPress website
  27. WordPress site migration
  28. Site Transfer to another Domain

If you want complete website DESIGN / REDESIGN for your business or company then feel free to select my Gig Premium Package :) but 1st ping me so that we can make a small discussion on requirements

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Needed him many times for many different things on my website. he is super helpful and gets things done so fast and efficient.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ma'am 😇

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with Muhammad and his team. They made a great web-page for our business, including revisions as we requested. All was done very quickly and professional.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir 😇

Seller's Response:

I was very lucky to find misterwp for building my website. It was very hard and time consuming to choose one seller out of thousands. I didn't want just okay looking website for my music studio but I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars either. I and my wife are very happy that we found a perfect person to work with. Misterwp was very responsive and patient for our questions, requests, and revisions. He always tried to find a way when somethings didn't work as they should. When I asked how to change things, he sent me a recorded video how to do it. If you are looking for a website builder who is skillful and responsive, I highly recommend this guy. Also, his rate is amazingly reasonable




No comments:

Post a Comment