Wednesday 21 August 2019

Convert Squarespace, Wix Website To Elementor Pro Wordpress











About:

**Dear Client, please do not order directly. Please contact me first to discuss your project and make sure I am available**

More than 1+ Million People are using Elementor!

Dear Friend, 

Did you just make your full website with WIX or Squarespace? Now you are regretting it as they lack tons of design functionalities. Also, you are missing out from the huge community of WordPress themes and plugins!

Elementor Pro is the best and the most powerful WordPress front-end page builder. It is the best option if you are looking to migrate from Wix or Squarespace to WordPress.

What can I do for you?

If you love the design of your old Squarespace or Wix website but want the power of self-hosted WordPress, and the design functionalities of Elementor Pro, I can help!  I can accurately convert your old Wix or Squarespace website to Elementor Pro and WordPress. Plus make some design improvements if necessary.

Also if you have any other website apart from Wix or Squarespace, I can convert it too!

Please send me a message and share the link of your Old website which you would like me to convert to Elementor Pro and WordPress!

Many Thanks
Tasvir Mahmood



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Tasvir92 was amazing. He understood my vision for the website. He made adjustments needed in a timely manner. His respond time is amazing. I will definitely continue to work with Tasvir92. I recommend Tasvir92 to everyone.

:

It was a pleasure working with. Communication was excellent and the turn around exceeded expectations. Would definitely work with again and recommend to anyone.

:

This guy is stellar as usual.

:

Tas is very easy to work with. Great communication and fast turn around. Would highly recommend to anyone.

:

Thank you, it was great to convert your existing Squarespace website to Elementor and WordPress. Looking almost exactly the same as before.




1 comment: