Wednesday 21 August 2019

Develop Custom Wordpress Plugin And Fix Any Problem











About:

Hello,
I am an enthusiastic WordPress developer (CSS, HTML, PHP, JavaScript) with over 3 years of experience.
Willing to give you quality work.

I will provide following service for you-

  • Develop custom plugin from scratch.
  • Fix basic to complex WordPress error
  • Plugin customization.
  • Custom Widget development.
  • Creating Custom Widget area.
  • Custom Sidebar.
  • Fix any WordPress related issue.


Please message me before ordering to confirm price and availability.

*This is basic price for some bug fixes, for new plugin please message me for final price.

Reviews


:

He was great and made all the changes required to get the job done

:

First time using Danish for my site, he was very helpful from start to finish. Communication was the key, GREAT communicator. I will definitely use him again on my future tasks.

:

Excellent experience, what we needed was understood and the final result looks great. It was also completed much quicker than expected. Highly recommended!

:

The seller was able to translate my ideas into what I needed...patient individual one of the rare breed of technical dudes with good interpersonal skills.

:

Anytime I’ll get something to develop, Sohail_danish will be my men. No other words. There is no other dev like him in fiverr!




No comments:

Post a Comment