Wednesday 21 August 2019

Create A Stunning Wordpress Website For Your Business











About:


✅ Certified Wordpress Developer

✅ Top Rated

✅ Highly Recommended

When you work with me, you're getting the expertise of a seasoned WordPress web designer. I have been developing websites for over three years. I have worked on projects ranging from blogs to large membership sites and complex e-commerce carts.  Website I build are responsive and follow best practices for SEO.


I've launched, or assisted with launching over 20 WordPress sites over the years.


Need a NEW WordPress website? See below.

My Packages Include:

✅ Your WordPress theme or my recommendation. ( will be charged extra for a premium theme)
✅ Your content implemented into effective page layouts.
✅ Blogging capabilities
✅ Support for Image Galleries, Newsletters, Videos 
✅  Basic training provided upon request.


If you already have WordPress and need some help, send me a message. Here are some common tasks I've can help with:

✅Migrating your site to a new server
✅Backing up or cloning your website
✅Installing a new plugin for WordPress
✅Error debugging & fixing
✅Security & Malware cleanup
✅Creating contact forms
✅Adding new pages or content
✅Improving your website speed

Reviews


:

He is wonderful and easy to work with. Fast - gets it done quickly - clearly knows what he is doing

:

Great customer service and good ideas

:

GREAT JOB!!!!

:

Awesome experience

:

He was great! He programmed my entire site with images, links, a newsletter, a blog and a contact page. Very understanding, communicative, was interested in also making sure I understood some basic tools to do things on my own later on. Definitely will work with him again in the future. I absolutely recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment