Friday 23 August 2019

Build Wordpress Website,Responsive Wordpress Website,Ecommerce Website











About:

Looking for a professional Wordpress Developer and designer?



You are at the right place. 
I'm going to Build a Wordpress Website, Responsive WordPress Website, Ecommerce website. It's been more than 4 years of working as a WordPress developer. You can get the e-commerce, blog, business and any kind of websites with WordPress.

Our First Priority is to make you satisfied.

 
The first questions in your mind would be. Why Us? 

  • 100% satisfaction
  • More than 4 years of experience in the field.
  • Unlimited revisions(see packages)
  • Money-back guarantee


Main Keys:

  1. Mobile friendly
  2. Complete admin panel
  3. User-friendly interface
  4. Social media links
  5. Fully secure
  6. And much more
  7. Customized design 
  8. Categories of products and services.
  9. Blog Page
  10. Responsive design
  11. Add the variable and grouped products
  12. SEO Optimization



You must give:
 
  • Access to your website admin
  • Hosting access
  • Necessary data and images 
  • Necessary contents


What Special (
Bonuses) :

  • Full Speed Optimization
  • Free support for 10 days 


"Please provide fully explained details before placing an order".Thanks



Regards:
Mk_dahir

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Overall experience was poor, " build wordpress website" does not mean "build" in its definition, I was given a template from wordpress, something I could have done on my own... Now I'm stuck with a website I had to unpublish so that I start over on my own... Took over a week for them to hand over a theme and begin making minor changes at my request.. If i could post screenshots of our conversations on here I would.. Not satisfied....

Seller's Response:

He requested a website without providing even a single image. That was ridiculous. But I did more than he asks. Even the site speed score was 9/10.

Seller's Response:

The seller was always available and answered all my requirements I will definitely buy from him again in the future

Seller's Response:

He was very easy to Communicate. Hope we'll work again in the future.

:

Very great work! Good and nice communication. Fast work. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment