Sunday 25 August 2019

Optimize Wordpress Onpage SEO With Yoast











About:

I'll perform Yoast SEO optimization for your WordPress Website

Yoast is excellent and all in one SEO plugin for WordPress. I'll configure the plugin and include all on page Optimization according to search engines terms and requirements. You will feel an amazing website ranking and traffic after this method. 

Gig Features-

  • install Yoast SE0 WordPress Plugin 
  • Will Configure Yoast SE0 Setting
  • Full OnPage SEO
  • Posts and Pages Optimization According to Gig Packages 
  • Optimize Yoast Title, Headings, And Meta Description
  • Setup Google Analytics XML Sitemaps and Robots.txt optimization
  • Optimize Each Image using Alt tag
  • Google Webmaster Tools Submission and Setup
  • Website Submission to All Major Search Engines Such as Google Yahoo 


Please, contact me with your site link before placing an order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She made effort to check exactly what I require before recommending the appropriate plan to take up. Also update me and clarify some of my doubts. No issues with the communication.

Seller's Response:

Thank You so Much 😊😊

Seller's Response:

She's very patient with me! I'm very new to SEO and all of my questions were answered without any frustration. thanks!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer Thank you 👍👍

Seller's Response:

The seller was extremely professional and worked on an SEO project that was customized. She was informative, patient with a technical issue and thorough in her work. If you would like to see her SEO work in action check out www.4themusiceducator.com. I will hire her again on Fivver and recommend you should too if you want your SEO to acquire legit and real traffic. 5 STARS!




No comments:

Post a Comment