Saturday 24 August 2019

Convert Sketch, PSD To Html, Wordpress With Responsive











About:

HELLO THERE!

I will convert Psd to Html or Sketch to Html or Xd to Html or Ai to Html or Zeplin to Html.

I am experts web Designer. My work is 100% professional.
I will create responsive layout for Large Device, Medium Desktop, Tablet, iphone, smartphone etc.

PNG JPEG PDF Sketch are also accepted.

I'm providing in this gig , 

  • PSD To HTML5
  • PSD To Wordpress
  • Sketch To HTML
  • PDF To HTML
  • FULL Responsive Design
  • Option to add Image Slider, JavaScript Menus etc.
  • Cross-Browser Compatibility.
  • SEO Friendly
  • Speed Up your Website to Load Faster 
  • 100% pixel perfect(if you provide your design psd file)
  • Valid code
  • Bootstrap Based Site

Please send a single message before ordering. I'll reply instantly if I'm available.

Reviews


:

Good Professional.

:

Good Job! Thanks again my friend.

:

great code knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend. I will definitely be using him again.

:

Great freelancer

:

Outstanding work & great service. I'll be back again for more work :)




No comments:

Post a Comment