Friday 23 August 2019

Design Professional Wordpress Websites For You











About:

Hello, I am offering you a Wordpress design service, I'll design or redesign a professional website for you that is fully responsive across all devices and SEO optimised.

Features: 

  1. Responsive design (Looks good on phones, tablets, laptops and desktops)
  2. Protection from hackers
  3. SEO optimisation, making sure your website is ready to be noted by Google and other search engines
  4. Social Media Integration.
  5. A week of free support
  6. Any assistance you may need with setting up the website
  7. Unlimited amount of revisions for the duration of the work.

I recommend contacting me before any purchase so we can work out any details or questions you may have.

Reviews


:

very good communication. Much better than most. Asks questions, and makes her best guess at the answer. This is very important with time shifted explanations. I have recommended her to others already. and will use her again as the need arises.

:

This designer is fantastic! Highly recommended All work done to perfection with a polite and genuine attitude. If there were 10 stars to give I would do so gladly Thank you so much Stefani

:

Exceptional. They went well beyond to makes sure i was helped and satisfied with the work. Communication was fluid and easy. The website was done perfectly to my needs and specifications.

:

Stefani made a nice job creating my website

:

Amazing service and response, highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment