Wednesday 21 August 2019

Move, Migrate Or Transfer Your Wordpress Site In 1 Hour











About:

Hello Buyer,

Do you need to copy, move, migrate or transfer your wordpress site? I am here to help.

I am a wordpress expert and have more than 2 years of experience.

I will make this job done within an hour.

What I will do -

  • Move / Copy from one host to another host
  • Migration from root to subdomain or vice-versa.
  • Move / Copy to another domain
  • Transfer from an existing backup
  • localhost to web host

I worked on many popular hosting sites such as - namecheap, hostgator, bluehost, 1 and 1, godaddy etc.

Please contact before place order So that I can check the total site size and other issues.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very competent in migrating websites. Fast with no issues. highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your feedback.

Seller's Response:

responsive seller who keeps to the deadline

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great communication, fast, great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment