Thursday 22 August 2019

Design A Life Coaching Website On Wordpress











About:

Create WordPress Website, Professional WordPress Website, Responsive WordPress Design, Install Theme demo, basic plugins

Are you a Life Coach, Business Coach, Life Purpose Coach or Motivational Speaker looking for a WordPress site that will give you with a powerful online presence? Then you are at right place!

I Create WordPress Websites & install WordPress themes for a reasonable price.

All Packages will include: -

   ✓ Elegant WordPress Website Design

   ✓ Responsive design for all devices

   ✓ Social Media Contact Forms, Mailing lists Integration,

   ✓ SEO Optimized

   ✓ Blog

  ✓ Static Pages (Home, About, Contact, Services, Blog)


Basic Package:
Install your theme and plugins and make your site look like theme demo.

Standard Package:
5-page site. Perfect for blogging & booking appointments.

Premium Package:
10-page site for multiple coaches or services, booking appointments and selling products, redesign or converting to word-press.

★ ORDER NOW! send a message to decide on the right package★



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was an absolute Joy working with Rosie, she is the consummate professional and it shows in her work. I was also impressed with her creativity, passion and ability to capture my vision and bring it to life. I will definitely use Rosie's services again and recommend her to all of my colleagues that are in the market for a extraordinary website designer. Rosie thanks a million!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Lahna! It was my pleasure to create this website for you. I look forward to future collaborations with you and I am very grateful that you are just as happy with the website as I was hoping you would be. Thank you for your generosity and kind words!

Seller's Response:

Rosie is absolutely wonderful! She provides value above and beyond and in a timely manner. Rosie communicated at every step of the way and made sure everything meet my specifications. Working with her was an absolute joy!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Chris! I truly enjoyed working on your site! Always prepared and quick to respond, also funny :-) thank you!

Seller's Response:

Ms.Rosie has done an absolutely outstanding job on my website and many other things along with that. I enjoy working with her, she is extremely patient, very knowledgeable and understanding I absolutely love her work and will continue working with her in the future. Highly Recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment