Sunday 15 September 2019

Give Security To Your Wordpress Site And Fix Bugs











About:

Wordpress is the most used website platform all over the world. As we all are very fond of it we get into many kind of issues using it.But don't worry, I will be always there to help you solving your problems. Here are the services I offer you in this gig

  • Secure wordpress website 
  • Installing security plugins
  • Clean malwares and other infections from website
  • Fixing small wordpress bugs
  • Recover your hacked website
  • A dependable service
  • Extra fast delivery
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • Free consultation

So if your site is down or infected I can get it recovered for you. If you have any kind of issues or errors on our wordpress site I can get it fixed for you. Feel free to seek for any kind of help you need... please contact with me before ordering 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had this issue with my website, I have been trying to get it fixed but no one could find out root of the problem, even the developer of my site theme..this guy fixed it within 24 hours.... highly recommend. A++++

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much...It was a great experience working with you 😊

Seller's Response:

Awesome job as always with good customer service.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!! 😊

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication and very quick solution to my problem ! Thank you !




No comments:

Post a Comment