Monday 23 September 2019

Create Wordpress Website, Blog And Webshop











About:

Get a modern and professional website, built on WordPress. Very flexible design and functionality, based on your preferences and needs.

Some of the features included:
  • Very user friendly.
  • Full installation & Setup
  • You can choose your own theme. I have experience with all popular themes, such as Divi, Enfold, Avada, X-Theme and many more.
  • Fast delivery.
  • Personal and responsive support.
  • I'll design the website based on your wireframes and mockup. If you don't have a design, I'll help create a design that suits your needs.
  • Responsive design. The website will automatically scale based on screen size. Works perfectly with all devices, such as desktop, tablet and smartphone.
  • One-time payment. No subscription or hidden fees.
  • You own all rights to the website and have full access. When the project is completed, you will have sole rights and access to all files.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm very pleased with the ending result of the project. I couldn't ask more than this. Thank you so much! :-)

:

He is absolutely the best ;-).

:

Great delivery! Very good communication through entire project.

:

I was in need of a professional looking website for our photography/filming work. He has delivered to our expectations and always replied to all our queries. I would definitely recommend him.

:

Great project, seller very responsive and proactive, quick and clearly technically very good. I couldn't have asked for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment