Thursday 12 September 2019

Develop Super Wordpress Website In 24 Hrs Using Divi











About:

I'm expert in Divi theme and Divi builder
Hi, Develop and Design is my passion and profession. I'm in this field for more than 7 years.
I can create all types of websites in WordPress just Contact Me Now. If you are looking for someone who is Professional and Expert in WordPress then you are at Right Place.
My Services Include:-

  • Installing the latest version of Divi
  • A professionally designed website using Divi
  • Stock Images
  • E-Commerce functionality
  • Installing relevant Plugins
  • Installing the premium theme + I'll give you update able Divi API key
  • Installation of essential Plugins
  • Content Upload
  • Customize each & everything according to your requirements
  • Fantastic sliding & parallax effect
  • Google Map & working contact form
  • Divi Bloom & Monarch setup & configure
  • Configure Logo, Favicon, fonts, colors, header, menu, footer
Why Hire Me?
  • 24 hours express delivery
  • 7+ years of working experience
  • 100% client's Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Unlimited revisions until the client get satisfied

I'm can do any type of work-related to "Graphic Designing". DM me for more...

Message me & Place your Order professional and quality work. 
Thanks

Regards
Shoaib

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great fast work.. no complications.. fantastic guy to work with. got my job done with ongoing support. . highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ☺️

Seller's Response:

Amazing work - and on time within 24 hrs. I highly recommend this guy for his patience, service, skills, understanding, creativity and efforts. Really awesome. If you pick him - you will not be disappointed.

Seller's Response:

One of the great client I’ve ever seen. Great Thanks

Seller's Response:

Excellent quality, designed as to my requirements. Will definitely order again. Well done.




No comments:

Post a Comment