Saturday 14 September 2019

Use Elementor Pro To Create Wordpress Website











About:

Hi! I'm Florian and I created this gig specifically to build user-friendly, fast and responsive WordPress websites with a modern design that will convert your visitors into clients.


I will design your website with:

  • Elementor Pro
  • Premium Addons for Elementor Pro
  • Themes: Hello or Astra Pro;

 

Features that your website will have:

  • Custom design
  • Custom header, footer, menu and pop-ups
  • Responsive design (mobile, tablet and desktop friendly)
  • Fast loading pages
  • SEO friendly
  • Contact / Newsletter / Subscribe form
  • Call to action buttons
  • Google maps
  • Social media - share and login buttons
  • Payment integration
  • Mailchimp integration
  • Animations
  • Motion effects

 

Features extra:

  • E-commerce (WooCommerce) functionality
  • Translation (Polylang)
  • Logo design

 

Why should you hire me?

  • No hassle, polite and experienced
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Modern design
  • Client's requirements always respected
  • Professional and great communication


If you are interested just sent me a message to discuss your project details before you purchase any package. 

You can find more information in the FAQ section. 

Thank you for checking my gig and see you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My second order with Florian / webyouup and once again I am very pleased. Very fast delivery, always active and awesome eye for design! I highly recommend, thank you!

:

Thank you and anytime!

:

Fast and straight to the point

:

My second time ordering and he did a great job and even went above and beyond!!!

:

Great work, well done! Fast turn around and very professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment