Thursday 12 September 2019

Create A Professional And Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

FULLY RESPONSIVE AND PROFESSIONAL WORDPRESS WEBSITE + FREE SEO + FREE 90 DAYS SUPPORT!!

Website that I will create for you will be very welcoming to the users. Depending on your needs, we have three main packages. Basic, Standard and Premium.

IN BASIC: You will get a beautiful 5 to 15 pages beautiful WordPress website with responsive design.

IN STANDARD: You will get a beautiful 15 to 30 pages WordPress site with responsive design and fully speed optimized. 

IN PREMIUM: You will get a beautiful and responsive WordPress website with as many pages as you want and I will also setup your social media accounts, plus, I will do proper SEO for your site for FREE and also make it multilingual if you want. It will be highly professional website that will make your competitors change their sites too.

At the end I will show you how to change anything on the site yourself extremely easily!! I also provide FREE 90 days support after completing the project!! If you are really serious about your online business success then you don't have to look anywhere else!! Let's build your responsive WordPress site today!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did exactly what I asked for, was quick with every response, this was my first time placing an order on this website and Abid truly made this experience a good one. He will go above and beyond to get you exactly what you want I would forsure recommend his services to anyone in need of them! Once again thank you very much!!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much🙂

:

he was great gave me exactly what he promised. I was actually slow about responding him so we had a small delay.

:

Abid has been very communicative with me and given the time different between California and Pakistan, he adjusted his time to message with me on a daily basis. Very pleased with his work product and work ethic. Great Fiverr developer!!! Mark

:

thank you so much🙂




No comments:

Post a Comment