Tuesday 24 September 2019

Wordpress Website Speed Optimization











About:

WHY ME ?

Quite Possible, that you might be wondering why you should hire me and not some other seller at the platform. So Lemme quickly answer it first:-

  1. My service is fast, quick and comes at an affordable price.
  2. My service has 6 Months free support included. Many times, when people hire someone for this service, after 2-3 months their speed decreases again because of new unoptimized files.

But If you are hiring me, there is nothing to worry about it. My website speed optimization service comes with 6 months free support.

WHAT ALL I DO ?

1. Optimize your images (Includes compression and scaling +Combine images with CSS sprites)
2. Minify your codes (HTML,CSS AND JS)
3. Enable GZip compression.
4. Defer Parsing of Javascript
5. Leverage browser caching and configure a CDN
6. Setup Lazy Load for images
7. Delete Junk code
8. Reduce requests
9. Database Optimization and junk clearing
10. Remove Bad requests.
11. Software updates
and lot more.

Platforms with which I work?

This speed optimization gig is for Wordpress, Shopify, Wix, Kajabi, Bigcommerce, HTML5 websites and other custom built sites. (Specializing in Wordpress Speed Opt)

Please consult me before ordering the service

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What was it like to work with the Seller? It was a real pleasure. He is the best Seller I have found so far on Fiverr. He really made a huge difference in a performance and speed of my website. Magic to me :) He also spent some good amount of time to fix some other issues I had with my website. He delivered the work very fast and is very communicative, kind and patient all time. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Seller's Response:

Thanks . It was my pleasure to serve you :)

Seller's Response:

WOW! Great Service. I had a great experience with Sahil. I bought the Wordpress Optimising gig, and Sahil got my website speed score from F (47%) and rocketed it to a score A (90%). It's a 10 out of 10 for me. Shahil explains all the steps, communicates clearly, and is thorough. It's not surprising that this guy is overbooked. I strongly recommend it. Thank you again, Sahil. 👊

Seller's Response:

Thanks dear. It was my pleasure to serve you

Seller's Response:

Great service, great communication and really worked on the project rather than skim the edges. Hard worker. Liked the experience very much and would use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment