Friday 27 September 2019

Create A Stunning Wordpress Website











About:

I will build a responsive Wordpress website for your business that will also follow best SEO practices. Easy to edit by you or your company to update all the content efficiently and quickly. 100% Responsive on all devices. I will create stunning, basic, professional and any type of website you want. Just discuss your requirements first and we can get to work. 

*Please first discuss before ordering.
So, there will be no misunderstanding and miscommunication later. I will Quote different according to requirements.

*Most Important: Please first discuss the project before ordering gig.



Reviews


:

I have worked with Ankush8990 and his team for over a year and am very satisfied.

:

This is my second time working with Ankush. He is super fast and does things exactly how you want them. I just gave him general instructions and he made sure that everything looked good. This is the only seller for websites I will ever use.

:

I hired Ankush to build a website for my medical business. He is absolutely superb. A real professional. Took his time to fully understand the scope of my job before quoting. He ensured that the plan was clear from the outset, and then he produced a great website in just a couple of days. Attention to detail and communication were excellent. He added his own design flare which was tasteful and minimalist. I give my strongest recommendation for him. Please be organised and don't waste his time.

:

As always... excellent!

:

Very fast and professional. Responsive and easy to work with. He delivers exactly what you ask for. Would highly recommend and will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment