Sunday 29 September 2019

Fix Your Wordpress, Php, Html, Jquery, Css, Database Bugs











About:

will fix wordpress / php / database / html / css / jQuery bug in your webpage. Delivery time and cost varies based on the problem. Generally, a css issue can be resolved within minutes and cost only $5. Message me with a detailed problem description before ordering. Thanks!

Reviews


:

Allen has done a couple jobs for me. He's a true pro at what he does, timely, and efficient! Awesome to work with

:

Previous work was excellent, so we ordered a different project. Highly recommended.

:

Allen is super awesome! He got my project done within a few hours and communicated everything perfectly. Highly recommend!

:

Everything was perfect!

:

Incredibly fast work fixing some pesky CSS issues on my WordPress site. I’m very pleased with the work.




No comments:

Post a Comment