Wednesday 6 January 2021

Create Online Course Website Or Elearning Website











About:

I have Experienced on :

-LearnDash

-Learnpress

-LifterLMS

-Wp Course Ware

-Teachable and More 

My Service :



I am offering you 100% satisfaction Service and Money refund guarantee if you will not like my service 



-I will create full website with Learning Mangement System.

-eLearning site creation from scratch with LearnDash

-Courses, flows and topics setup

-Add-ons installation

-Design and elements change

-Solutions & Bug fixes

-WooCommerce integration

-Customization

-Drip-feed your lesson content according to a schedule

-Configure course points, certificates and badges

-Payment integrations

-MemberPress integration



N.B: Its 24/7 service. Just Ping me I will contact with you within 5 minutes 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work building a course for us. Shirinaexpert is a conscientious contractor. We are thankful for the nice work. Now we are bringing the newly created course to Udemy, and then more, working with Shirinaexpert.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your valuable feedback

Seller's Response:

Very good job on both of my websites. He created an awesome course plate form and then rebuilt my entire regular website from scratch. Thanks so much. Will be working with again in the future.

:

He was very responsive. He followed color scheme. He integrated payment options. He explained how to work on my wordpress. Of note, I am green to having a website so he explained it to me well.

:

He was extraordinarily patient with me and was very intentional about answering all of my questions throughout the process. Will definitely hire him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment