Tuesday 26 January 2021

Develop Any Multi Vendor Website Or Marketplace With Dokan Or Wcfm











About:



I will develop any multi-vendor website or marketplace







I can build any kind of professional multi-vendor website & eCommerce website with a premium theme and you don't have pay for the theme























The Site will have













Multi-Vendor Functionality By Dokan or Wcfm plugin





Multi-Language Option for worldwide customer





SEO Friendly with Yoast SEO premium





100% Secure with wordfence premium plugin





High Speed Optimized with W3 total cache





Fully Customizable Site by elementor pro or Divi builder





Unique design





Social Media Integration





20+ Payment Gateway









I also do Other Services Like















WordPress Customization

WordPress Bug Fixing

Redesign theme

Make Site More Fast and Seo Friendly

Helping on any WordPress Issue

















I am a full-time freelance web developer with 5 years of professional experience, If you hire me I will make you 100% satisfy guaranteed







Why me?



Unlimited support

30 days of free support after the complete project

Free guideline 

I am a friendly person and a hard worker

5 years experience 

24/7 support





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment