Monday 11 January 2021

Create Responsive Ecommerce Website In Wordpress











About:

Are you in search of a Wordpress Developer and you need an ecommerce website / Online Store?

If Yes, Then you are the right place.



I am Eliza. I am a WordPress developer. I have More than 7 Year of experience in WordPress ecommerce website Development and Designing.

I have mostly work on ecommerce website development.



I will develop a responsive and attractive ecommerce website according to your requirements.



My Services:



  • Hosting and domain configuration
  • Wordpress Installation
  • woocommerce configuration
  • Professional And Responsive ecommerce website design 
  • Theme and plugin installation
  • Product add and Categories
  • Product review integration
  • Social Media Integration
  • Map Integration
  • Multiple Currency
  • Mobile Friendly 
  • Setup Shipping
  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • Slider Setting
  • Wishlist and coupon System
  • Login / Registration Page Setting
  • Setting up Pages
  • Contact Us And About Us page
  • Blog


Thanks for giving Time to My Gig

Note: Please purchase gig after our discussion the project requirements and a quotation.



If you hit the red ♥ icon [favorite] I will be very happy ☺.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have spent many hours trying to find the best Gig for my website and I came across Eliza. Contacted her to get the offer and she was not only very responsive but also fast and a great help. She is very quick and she gets the job done fast. I’m going to use her for my other project without any hesitation and I highly recommend her to everyone. She is not only professional but also very polite and knowledgeable. She even offer to help with any changes after the delivery was done. Thanks Eliza for great job.

:

She was very communicative and responsive. She created a good website and made changes that were asked of her. She eventually gave me the login details after payment was made. Hopefully i will manage to continue editing the site on my own from now, but if i need help with more changes, I will certainly come to Eliza. Thank you! :)

:

Very intelligent and knows the job really well.she does brilliant job with reasonable price.l recommend her to others who want what she does best. Her timing is very accurate.Awesome delivery. Her job is exquisite, look no further! She's the best.

:

The project turned out very nicely and I liked the way she captured my vision through my words. I'd definitely recommend her services .Thank you Avery!!

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment