Sunday 17 January 2021

Be Your Best Wordpress Virtual Personal Assistant, Consultant, Helper Or Support











About:

Are you looking for an experience + innovative + reliable WordPress Ninja to be your WordPress Assitant / Consultant / Support Person?



CONGRATULATIONS..!

YOU'RE ON THE PERFECT GIG.



I'm fayyazfayzi, 5+ years experienced WordPress Ninja, developed hundreds of websites for my clients worldwide.



GIG OFFERING

✪ Questions Answers/Business Consultation

✪ Help to buy best domain/hosting

✪ Help to select best theme, plugins etc.

✪ Marking Plan, SEO Plan, Business Plan etc.

✪ Install, maintain and customize WordPress.

✪ Create menu, widgets, install & Configure plugins, create pages

✪ Fix bugs, problems on your website

✪ Discover broken links and report them to you

✪ Upload blog post contents or products

✪ Optimize website speed

✪ Update woocommerce template files

✪ Configure and update plugins

✪ Wordpress Assistance for Theme

✪ On page SEO Optimization

✪ Render Wordpress Help services

✪ Configure Yoast SEO 

✪ Work as per your custom WordPress requirements



WHY ME?

✪ 5+ Years Experienced

✪ 100% Money Back.

✪ 100% 5 Star



STILL THINKING? STOP IT & HIT CONTACT ME BUTTON TO GET RESULTS.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mr Fayyaz is a great guy, punctual and delivering quality. Very easy to communicate with and patient to answer my questions. He also saved me 60USD when I upgraded my Astra license. I would really recommend Mr Fayyaz

Seller's Response:

It's been an amazing experience to work with Mike. He's very talented and a quick learner. Looking forward to helping him again. Thank you very much for purchasing the WordPress Virtual Assitant Gig.

Seller's Response:

Knowledgeable guy.

Seller's Response:

I don't understand the logic of that kind of feedback. I gave him 15 minutes extra and went the extra mile to send him my recommendations. Did everything quick whatever asked or answered all his questions. I'm not really happy with it.

Seller's Response:

Very efficient. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment