Sunday 31 January 2021

Convert Html To Awesome Wordpress Website











About:

Hello, I am bhagat, and I have great experience in this field. I can convert your HTML to a WordPress website with flexible back end features. I am also solving if you have any bugs or issues in your WordPress blog/website.



Features

√ Neat and clean and flexible back end

√ Easy to handle pages, posts, and more

√ Cool options for changing site content

√ Custom fields options

√ Page builder like an elementor



On-demand (additional cost apply)

√ SEO plugin intigration

√ Speed up website

√ Uploading content

E-commerce website

√ Uploading products



Please discuss this with me before placing an order to know the exact cost of work and availability.



Thanks

Bhagat

Reviews


:

Fast delivery, great comunication direct to the point! He did an absolutly nice work!!!

:

bhagat15 went above and beyond. Will definitely use again. Excellent communication.

:

The seller was quick and went above and beyond with the work. I highly recommend this seller.

:

work looks great so far

:

Very professional work. I got the site I wanted and delivered fast! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment