Wednesday 20 January 2021

Build Wordpress Website, Wordpress Design Or Landing Page











About:

Hi , I am Marzan . I will create your Wordpress Website or Landing page or re design your website .



In this website design Gig , You will get all of the following or Any :



0. Installation of Wordpress

1. Create your full Clean, Elegant & Responsive Wordpress design with Blog

3. Responsive view on any mobile, tablet and desktop

4. Premium Slider Revolution for landing page

5. Social Link Integration of your business

6. Beautiful & Elegant Popups to attract visitor attention

7. Any premium plugin customization / Setting up properly like membership or affiliate etc

8. Transfer, DNS Propagation & Securing your new website

9. Please see this gig's FAQs for more details.



Anything you are wanting more to build please let me know .



I will do create anything you want on WORDPRESS !



Inbox me to discuss !



Thanks

Marzan



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Marzan was amazing to work with. She built my site from start to finish and even met with technical support with my hosting site to resolve issues that she came across. She communicates timely and effectively and can bring your vision to life. I will absolutely be using her in the future for any sites I may need.

:

I had a tremendously positive experience with Marzan. There were many revisions required for my website and Marzan worked through each. She not only built the website exactly as I wanted but also provided me with custom video instructions on how to perform various instructions. She went above and beyond her role and became my mentor. I would recommend her HIGHLY to anyone for a great website and overall a great experience working with her.

:

Thank you so much for the kind complement. It inspires a lot to work more harder and professionally . Thank you so much too

:

Marzan did a really good job getting my website to exactly how I wanted it. I am quite picky, and thankfully she was very patient. She also took the time to explain to me how to add, remove and modify any specific structure to my website at no extra cost. I would recommend!

:

Seriously, Marzan is awesome......I almost do not want to do a recommendation as she is too good...my secret weapon. We have 20 sites...she is excellent.!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment