Friday 5 March 2021

Create A Job Board, Recruitment Or Agency Website For You











About:

Hello,



Thanks for checking me out. I will help you with a professional recruitment website just like you want it using Wordpress.



BASIC

 - Simple, clean, user friendly job website, 

 - Fully responsive 

 - PayPal Gateway

 - Easy job search

 - Registration form for both candidates and recruiters

 - Featured job listing



STANDARD

 - All features in Basic 

 - Social media pages links and share button

 - Job bookmark, 

 - Job Email alert ¬ification 

 - SEO set up, 

 - Featured jobs



PREMIUM

- All features in Standard

- Job membership

- Auto job import

- Job and CV/Resume package

- Chat button

- Social media login

- Apply with social media

- CV/Resume builder

- Google Job

-Advanced job search with radius 

-Application listing, deadline & tracking.





For each package,client provides domain, hosting & logo (I can include the logo as extra)

For custom design, recruitment management software & other special staffing solution programs, please contact me for quick chat. 

Reviews


:

I liked how professional and prompt the seller was while working on this website. The Website created far exceeded my expectations. His communication was 10/10 despite the time difference, he was very patient as I took time to get the information he needed from me even when it took longer than needed. I would recommend using him for any website creation needs you would need.

:

I had an amazing experience working with samakinz, he is humble very knowledgeable in his craft. He guided me through the purchase and he asked questions to understand what I was looking for. Finally, he delivered a master piece, exactly what i was looking for. Thank You! I look forward to working with you in the future.

:

It was great working with seller, unfortunately I lost my job during the process so it became hard for me to create the detailed website that I wanted, but samakinz still worked with me to provide a site on my budget and was very patient along the way. Very professional and would definitely recommend.

:

Sam was great to work with and would highly recommend. He is very communicative and delivered exactly what I was looking for. I would absolutely work with him again and you should too. I cant tell you how much I appreciate his effort and the final product for me was a 10 out of 10.

:

Really great work, easy to communicate with and very patient with taking in my demands and wants. Will use again if need another website, or updating.




No comments:

Post a Comment