Sunday 7 March 2021

Help You With Your Wordpress Website











About:

Your WordPress site might be exactly what you want…except for a color that isn't quite what you want, or maybe you want something moved just a little to the side, or maybe something looks "off" and you want it to look better. That's the kind of thing I'll fix for you for a Fiverr gig.

  • Adjust the location (HTML) : $15
  • Adjust the appearance (CSS) : $25
  • Adjust the function (PHP): $50

If you know what you want, tell me what you want adjusted and how. I'll also need your site URL, and a login to the admin side of the site, and sometimes I'll need SFTP or SSH access. (If you have the Divi theme or some other one that does not allow access to the "Editor" area + you need more advanced tweaks, I will need this.)

If you need multiple adjustments, please PM me with the details. Depending on the extent or type of adjustments and your end goals, a custom theme might be a better investment.

I include installation of a child theme when necessary, so your theme can update without losing the tweak.

Reviews


:

Excellent - super professional. She put a new section into my Wordpress website and tweaked it over and over until we got it the way we wanted it.

:

She’s great. Super straightforward and knows what she’s doing.

:

Super pleased with everything will definitely work with Misti again!

:

If I could give 100 stars I would, Misti is beyond amazing. She is excellent! No question, I’m definitely hiring her again.

:

Highly recommend. She knows what she is doing and also does a great job listening to what you'd like done. Quick and professional. Will order from her again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment