Monday 15 March 2021

Create A SEO Friendly Wordpress Website, Website Design











About:

Hello,



Available now for taking new orders!



Why choose me?

I’ve been designing and developing WordPress websites for more than seven years. With a firm footing I have an experience of large range projects including but not limited to blog, e-commerce, agency, job portal, real-estate and many more. I work with focus on StandardAesthetics and Professionalism to deliver right product for your business.



What do you get?

 

  • Highly professional and responsive design on all devices
  • All browsers compatible
  • SEO and Mobile friendly structure
  • Speed optimized
  • Best user experience and CTAs
  • Customized design
  • E-commerce with various payment integrations
  • Premium wordpress themes
  • FREE copyrights images and graphics
  • Secured and user friendly admin panel
  • Social media integration
  • Live chat integration
  • Mailchimp or other mailing lists integrations
  • Content upload
  • EXTRA BONUSES and much more…


Please contact me to discuss the project before placing the order.



Cost and Time depend on the content of the page and the features.



Thanks & Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Where do I start. Doris just made it happen. I gave her my logo and said I wanted a professional-looking website that is easy to navigate around and overnight my website came to life. If you want a website done Doris is your girl. I will be using her when any of my clients have any website needs. 5 stars doesn't do her any justice. Everything was excellent, from communication right down to the end product.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 😊

Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing. She took the stress out of the process and provided timely feedback and made multiple tweeks that I wanted until I was satisfied. Anytime I want website service, you are the ONE. Already started recommending to my network. Simply awesome, Queen... sackeriasunshine.com

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Queen 👑

:

Doris_Webpro is a 5* A+++++ Seller. She created a beautiful website for me that surpassed my expectations. I will definitely be working with her again when I need an other websites. She listened to my vision and more than made it come to life. I am so happy with the final result. Her communication is great and she listens carefully to feedback or ideas. I would recommend her to everyone I know looking to design a new website. Thank you again Doris_Webpro!! Excellent job!! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment