Saturday 20 March 2021

Create Online Calculator And Quiz For Wordpress











About:

I will make any calculator or Quiz for your site.



!!!Please contact me BEFORE order, for better execution of job.!!! 



You'll get :

 
- Custom design

- User-friendly interface

- Responsive design
- Mobile optimization
- My Support

- Chart/graph with results

- A result of the calculation to email 
- Shortcode for WordPress
- Wordpress plugin for your WordPress site
- Options page
- 100% free minor changes in the future


!!!Please contact me BEFORE order, for better execution of job.!!! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I ordered a quiz for my Wordpress website and the seller was AMAZING! Very professional, very nice and polite, very helpful, quick in responding and he knows what he is doing. I would definitely buy from him again, any time! Highly recommended!!

:

The cooperation was great. Quick response and he has a lot of knowledge about Wordpress. I will definitely come back with more jobs for him in the future.

:

Looking forward to working with you again.

:

What an expert bhaveshkhadodra is. All our next plugins are going to be made by bhaveshkhadodra. He works fast and precisely.

:

Quick and as requested. Number 1




No comments:

Post a Comment