Friday 26 March 2021

Create A Modern And Responsive Wordpress Website Design











About:

Hi, I am Malik Rashid A Full Stack WordPress Developer and designer having 5+ years experience in WordPress, PHP, JavaScript, HTML, and CSS.



Today in this competitive world every business (large or small) can be increased up to 30 to 40% by a modern website. Now a website is a necessity for every business. Without a modern website, you can lose many opportunities for your business. 



           My goal is to give 100% satisfaction to my client.



In this gig I am providing:



  • A complete modern and responsive WordPress website design.
  • Eye-catching fully responsive design.
  • All content uploading.
  • Easy to manage website design.
  • Highly optimized royalty-free images.
  • Google optimized pages.
  • Unlimited plugins/extensions installed.
  • All allowed Payment gateways installation.
  • Paid themes.



Why Chose me?



Because

 I will give you the speed.

  • Quality work.
  • No security risk.
  • SEO optimization.
  • 100% customer satisfaction.
  • Full customer support.
  • Friendly with everyone.

And many more.





       Communication is KEY to success 

So please contact me before placing an order.



Regards: Malik

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is a fast responder to queries which I like most as I want a response quick Happy to work with the customer which is another plus point . Highly recommended .

Seller's Response:

Rashid is very easy to work with, humble and patient. Great attitude and professionalism. He also has great communication skills and is highly responsive. Thank you Rashid for you great work!

:

The seller is hard worker and did this job very well. I appreciate and highly recommend this seller. Thanks for your service.

:

Thank you sir

:

Great thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment