Tuesday 16 March 2021

Customize Salient Theme By Themenectar And Make A Website











About:

Customizing the SALIENT theme is not very easy especially who doesn't have any knowledge about WordPress, HTML or CSS.



That is where I come in. I will install and customize SALIENT theme as per your requirements.

I'll provide ongoing support and I am always available to answer the question and make quick adjustments.

Almost any kind of website made by SALIENT like business, blog, eCommerce, portfolio, one-page/landing site etc.



What I will provide :

  • Install WordPress in your server
  • Install SALIENT Theme and customize as a demo for mock-up.
  • Customizing theme with your own contents and images
  • Necessary plugin Installation
  • Excellent Slider Set-up Nectar Slider





Why choose me:



  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • Support 24/7
  • Super fast communication
  • Money-back guarantee
  • Using the latest tools
  • I am providing the Best Quality services at cheap rate



Websites topic those I don't work on:



  1. Music/band Related
  2. Fashion related
  3. Magazine related
  4. Religious 
  5. Adult
  6. Gambling
  7. Drugs or wine etc



*** If you have any question please feel free to ask me ***

*** Please message me before place an order otherwise order may be cancelled ***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Syed was a pleasure to work with. He helped me get my Wordpress site up and running and worked with me on numerous revisions. The quality is great I appreciate a lot that I learned in the process. I recommend Syed 100% for your Wordpress creation.

:

I´m doing business with Syed since 2017. I was very satisfied every single time. Excellent response time, communication and quality of delivery.

:

Thanks for the compliment, Christian. I hope our long-term business relationship.

:

Never disappoints and always helpful

:

It's always great to work with Syed.




No comments:

Post a Comment