Saturday 27 March 2021

Create A Fully Editable, Slick Wordpress Website











About:

***PLEASE READ THROUGHLLY***

Having a business requires an presence in the web, but building a website all on your own can be challenging, confusing, and overwhelming. No worries, that's where I come in. I will design a fully editable website for you so that you can focus on the important part of your business-growth.



I've divided my gig in 3 tiers to accommodate for your budget and needs so choose accordingly, however, my gig includes pretty neat stuff on all tiers:

  1. Fully customizable design
  2. Fully responsive from desktop to mobile
  3. Premium WordPress theme ($60 value) completely FREE
  4. SEO friendly
  5. UHD images and graphics
  6. FREE bonus: premium cache plugin setup. I integrate a premium cache plugin to all my clients! speed means higher conversation rates so I dedicate myself to provide you a super fast website. You're welcome

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy and quick to work with. He exceeded all my expectations. Very glad I came across his profile and will definitely be working with him again!

Seller's Response:

Excellent job! Where has this guy been all this time?

:

Pleasure to do business with! Wish you success 🤝

:

Very professional and exceeded my expectations! Truly a great website designer

:

Thanks for ordering! Wish you success and prosperity with rout new business 🤝




No comments:

Post a Comment