Friday 5 March 2021

Wordpress Website Car Rental Taxi Booking











About:

Need a Professional Car rental website?
Here I am, Fehmeeda an expert Wordpress Developer having 3 years of wordpress corporate experience and making 100+ Successful Websites.


My expertise are in Car Rental Wordpress Websites, and In Travel Booking Web. I can provide you with Premium Themes and complete functionality booking websites with search engines.



My Services Include:
  • User Friendly attractive design and easy booking
  • Simple SEO for website
  • Payment gateways, contact forms, and Deals packages
  • Landing Page and sliders
  • Ultra HD pictures for backgrounds
  • Speed Optimization of web
  • FREE Security SSL certificate
  • Social links and much more.


Note : I will provide 15 Days 24/7 support for any updates within the domain of the gig.
Kindly feel free to contact me and discuss your project. I will be glad to give expert advice for your project and deliver best results. Thank you!


Kindly message me before placing the gig, as it is better to discuss the project first :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very honest seller. Solve all my problems and very good communication. He knows what he is doing . Best Seller For Taxi Booking website .will buy again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, would love to work again!

Seller's Response:

Thanky ou very much for your support and work.

Seller's Response:

You're welcome. :)

:

Excellent service.




No comments:

Post a Comment