Wednesday 17 March 2021

Design, Redesign A Responsive Wordpress Website With Divi











About:

I will build a Unique, modern and professional WordPress website for your business, portfolio or blog using the Divi theme builder. I will design a stunning & responsive WordPress website. I will design the landing page according to your requirements. I love what I do and your satisfaction is my first priority. Just tell me your requirements and I will be here to guide and help you.


Feel free to discuss your project with me before placing an order.

 



Why you should hire me?



✔ Answer all your questions

✔ Guide you with documentation about how to use the website

✔ Video support

✔ Constant Communication

✔ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 

✔ High-quality Work

✔ Quick Response & Delivery

✔ Full Support





Gig Features:



✔ DIVI theme installation and Customisation

✔ Content Upload

✔ Drag and Drop

✔ Social media integration

✔ E-commerce

 Google Maps & Analytics

✔ Professional Attractive Responsive Design

✔ Contact Page

✔ Free SEO plugins

✔ Fix DIVI website

✔ Plugins

✔ I can help you to transfer/migrate your website to a new host



Please contact me before you order :) 

Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great to work with Aleeza and would work again with her for sure :)

:

Excellent display if effort, professionalism and dedication to communicate with the client. Thank you!

:

Thank you. It was great working with you.

:

I am extremely pleased with Aleeza. She was the only developer who offered me the specific service I needed. I couldn't have expected better. She was very quick with the delivery too. I am very pleased and will surely work with her in future.

:

It was good collaboration working with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment