Wednesday 17 March 2021

Create Chauffeur, Limousine And Taxi Booking Website And Android App











About:

I have experience in developing web projects for 10 years, and I will be happy to help create and launch your project!



I will make a chauffeurs/limo website for booking transfers & trips! It can be used for:



★ Airport and the city transfers

★ Chauffeur black car services

★ Taxi ordering services

★ Limousine & shuttle service



With Chauffeur/Taxi/Limo Booking System you can easily take online reservations for any route. It will help you enhance customer service and manage your chauffeur business online.



WEBSITE FEATURES:



★ 100% Wordpress responsive and mobile compatible

★ Custom style, logo and brand colors

★ SEO ready, Elementor



PACKAGE FEATURES:



✫ BASIC - simple, fast, modern website with READY-MADE TEMPLATE without customization & system settings.



✫ STANDARD - Website customization, logo, promo video, booking system & price settings, 10 pages, 5 blog posts, Yoast SEO, 50 pricing rules.



PREMIUM - Website + Android Webview App.



SYSTEM FEATURES:



★ Live Route Preview by Google Maps

★ 3 types of services - Distance, Flat Rate, Hourly

★ Unlimited Add-Ons, Routes, Vehicles

★ Simple booking process

★ Cash, Paypal, Stripe, Wire Transfer



PM me right now! I will show examples!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is a treasure! He knows so well his job and our industry's needs. Expert in setting up chauffeur/limo/airport transfer booking engines! Fast responses and good communication. Well done Max. Coming back to you soon.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, I am very pleased, thank you for your cooperation!

Seller's Response:

MAX as usual is great to work with! Responsive and always there for every question and request. Also very patient with changes and details i was needing. The website became perfect, exactly as i wanted it and i am sure it will have a really positive impact on my business! On time delivery and really great price for the project that included even an App!!! Another happy customer. I will always come back to him for more.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your words! I am very pleased that you enjoyed working with me!

Seller's Response:

The seller did fantastic work. He went far and beyond my expectations and delivered the greatest project for me. He was very easy to work with and made the changes I requested without a problem. He even made me a logo. I will definitely work with him again and recommend others to work with him




No comments:

Post a Comment