Friday 7 May 2021

Design You A Professional Website For You











About:

Hi, I am Farhana ,



I am expert in the website development (PHP, JavaScript, ASP.Net, angularJS, and E-commerce) with the proper coding style including comments and proper documentation to track and monitor the progress of the project easily and quickly. I also provide all services related to the web development such as web development, design, hosting, and SEO. I provide the best solutions according to business needs



Services that include :-



  • Fully Professional Responsive Website for any type of Business including E-Commerce.
  • Eye-Catching Design
  • Fully WordPress CMS based Website
  • Business Website
  • Landing Page
  • Blog 
  • Classifieds Ads
  • Responsive Design
  • Can be customized easily.
  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • Contact Forms



My proposal in nutshell :-



• 100% professional service • 100% original designs • Commitment to satisfy all your needs • A high level of Quality • Full Documentation • Proper SPM • Standard coding style - Payment Terms: at the completion



Thank you. Regards 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely great, provided the service very smoothly and efficiently, with a great product at the end. And was very helpful at explaining everything as we went along, so now I can run my website perfectly! Very happy

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Did a very great job , I’m happy with the website she created for me .

Seller's Response:

thanks alot

:

Nice Job. Always Perfect!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment