Thursday 13 May 2021

Customize And Design Your Wordpress Website On Bluehost And Siteground











About:

Hi, If you are looking for quality work for your own WordPress website then looks no further, I have created more than 200 websites for international clients,

I can design your WordPress website on Hostinger, Godaddy, Siteground, or Bluehost, Whatever hosting you are using, and do any type of Theme Customization.

Services that I will provide you

  • Fix small bugs
  • Full responsive WordPress Design
  • Fix any issue related to the database
  • The website will be user friendly
  • WordPress website will be SEO optimized
  • Social Media Integration
  • Siteground and Bluehost Hosting Purchase plan
  • E-Commerce integration
  • Payment gateways
  • WordPress Theme Customization

If you are interested in my service just click on the contact button and let's discuss the project in more detail. Thanks

Reviews


:

Very professional. Worked with me to make the changes necessary to my site and was very helpful afterward to make sure I knew how to edit the page myself.

:

He was very helpful, great communication, stayed up crazy hours because of our time differences, and helped work out the problems so I could start moving forward with designing my site. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

:

To preface this is a continuation of a previous order I had with this seller to complete missed requirements. We had set clear expectations of what needed to be done and I expected this work to only take a week. It took 2+ weeks and I had missing requirements. While he was able to complete most of the changes I requested to other pages of my site and update and fix my store. During the process, I had to really do my due diligence because it seemed like changes would be made but other parts of the site would be broken or changes were inconsistent. He also couldn't make product images link to a product page a basic req of any online store. TLDR: Do not go to this seller for custom work.

:

Waqar does great work. He added a page to my website and did several revisions for me. Timeline went longer than usual, due to a situation on my end. Work quality is excellent. Will use again.

:

Waqar's service is EXCELLENT! VERY RESPONSIVE, PATIENT,AND PROFESSIONAL! I will use him again and will recommend and refer him to anyone looking for a website!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment