Saturday 15 May 2021

Create, Fix, Customize, Your Wordpress Website











About:

Are you stuck with Wordpress problems you can't figure out how to fix?

Looking for custom WP development?

Need to migrate your WP site?

Need to customize your theme ?



I'm a freelance Web developer and i have  5 years of experience in PHP and WP! CMS.



i will help you to do what you want with your WP website:



                               ★★ Fast Delivery ★★

                        ★★★ 24 hours or less than it ★★★



►Theme customization

►CSS 

►Theme installation

►Site Design and Layout

►Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration

►Any PHP error

►Woocommerce customization

►Widget Area

►Custom style for anything 

►Background, Header, Footer

►Remove unnecessary meta-data

►Change the Permalink Structure

►Disable HTML in WP comments

►Turn off Post Revisions in WordPress

►Hide Errors on the WP Login screen

►Favicon & Logo customization

►Improve the Security of your WordPress website

►wordpress SEO

wordpress website speed and Performance Optimization

►Any type of common WordPress Errors

►Much More ...

 



NOTE: 

**Please send me a message before you make an order. Its very important ! We should discuss first about what you need. I always do a quick reply.





Reviews


:

I was absolutely stuck with finishing my website. I was nervous about hiring an independent contractor but I couldn't be happier I did. I got a lot more than I expected as far as content but definitely a way better value. Other quotes from businesses in my area were 4 times what it cost here and I got a lot more than I ever expected. I am overjoyed to see my idea come to life! Thank you so much!

:

I was trying to make some changes on my website (which I don't really have the skills for) and made a bunch of errors and couldn't figure out how to fix/customize what I wanted. Seller was very responsive, and fixed everything I had asked (& more). More importantly, the site works again. Yay!

:

He was communicative and honest about the whole process. He helped me with what I wanted for for my landing page and I would recommend him anytime no matter the project or business.

:

Delivered high-quality website build, clean and easy to use with advanced tools implemented. Communication was easy and prompt, we were able to revise all the changes in a few hours through the chat. Highly recommend and would use again.

:

We had good communication throughout the process. He went above and beyond to make sure my website was exactly what I wanted. Will use this seller again in future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment