Saturday 1 May 2021

Convert HTML To Wordpress Theme Or Wordpress Website











About:

Hi there!



Do you have a HTML template or HTML website and looking for an experienced wordpress developer to convert HTML to wordpress theme or wordpress website? You're at the right place!



I'm Muhammad Idrees, a professional wordpress developer with more than 4 years of experience. My profile on Fiverr speaks volume about my service and commitment to my clients. I have 100* happy clients on this gig. You can be the next one!



I will develop a custom wordpress theme according to your HTML template or HTML website. I will then install & setup that wordpress theme and upload all the content on your wordpress website. You will be able to edit/change that content easily even if you don't know any programming language.



How do I convert (by hand code or by Elementor)?

I can convert both by hand code or by Elementor page builder. It depends on your requirement.



Why Hire Me?

  • I love deadlines
  • 4+ years experience
  • Fast & friendly communication
  • 24/7 availability
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Free support for 14 days



Please note that the prices of this gig depends on the number of sections and complexity of HTML page. So always contact me before placing order.



Thank You!

Kind Regards,

Muhammad Idrees

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Muhammad Idrees Very friendly to work with, He not only helped us to set up the desired plug-in but also helped us with few pending updates to our website. Very fast and smooth to work with. I Will reach out to him with any future requirements regarding our website. Thank you Muhammad

Seller's Response:

Thanks for buying my services :)

Seller's Response:

Fixed HTML contact form issue, installed Mailchimp (third-party email provider) registration form, and installed SVG logo on my site. Great work all around!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for buying my services :)

:

I love the quality of his work as compare to his prices. You will not find a better developer than him with such a professional work in affordable prices. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment