Friday 14 May 2021

Create Or Fix Revolution Slider Or Layer Slider In 6 Hours











About:

Note: Before the Place order, contact me. I will give you custom quote for your requirement. Thanks!!



Welcome,

If you are looking for someone who can build an attractive, responsive, an eye-catching slider on your website so that more and more visitors will stay on the website 

Congrats!

Then, you are in the right place. I can build a beautiful slider using REVOLUTION SLIDER OR LAYER SLIDER OR MASTER SLIDER or you have any slider. I can build slider as per your requirement it can be images, animated text, or video. I guarantee you, You, and your visitor loves the slider.

Feature Which includes in this gig:

  • Beautiful Parallax effects
  • Add slide animations
  • Awesome animation
  • Text Over video
  • Video Slider
  • Animated Image Slider
  • Animated awesome Text sliders
  • Special Effects
  • Carousel
  • Compatible Cross-browsers.
  • All slide will be responsive for Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Mobile user.

 

Why Choose me.?



  1. Extra Fast Project Delivery
  2. All 5Star Project Delivery of Slider Revolution
  3. 4+Years software house experience
  4. 100% Positive Feedback
  5. Handle thousands of projects
  6. Unlimited Revision
  7. Work with clients all over the world.
  8. Excellent communication
  9. Premium Quality

 

 



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a super amazing job!!! Something that took me months to figure out, he was able to resolve in a few hours. Will definitely be using his services again. I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot, Ma'am

Seller's Response:

He has solved a part of Slider Revolution javascript programming for us. It has a very clear communication and has an excellent disposition of service, speed and explains the whole process. He has also indicated to us which aspects of the programming in case you want to make changes in the future within the code that he has created.

Seller's Response:

I wouldn’t recommend. I had a very stressful working experience with this guy. The work request was simple: take a Revolution template, and substitute text and images. We provided all the images and text, and mock ups. But he constantly argued or refused or said it was impossible all the time. E.g. Told me auto scroll could not be turned off.

:

I have very bad experience with this buyer. I provide him Slider revolution design which is OK and he approved it and then he demanding me extra work of coding to make changes in Safari browser. He don't even know, that We can't make changes in Safari browser official code. Even Apple and Samsung website showing same as my design showing. He don't know about anything and demanding irrelevant work again and again . He don't know how to communicate and he has very limited knowledge about things.




No comments:

Post a Comment