Monday 3 May 2021

Design A Mobile Responsive Modern Website











About:

I was a FIVERR FEATURED WEB DESIGNER in 2018 & 2019 and as a professional web designer and Wordpress Expert of over 17 years, every website I design uses the most up-to-date web standards and technology. Your website will be built upon a robust Wordpress foundation hosted on your provided domain and server.



All packages include a premium theme with all of your photos (or my premium stock photography) and your text with the theme colored to match your branding and colors! Layout customization can be added for an extra fee. Your site will also work across all mobile devices and computers. 



I respond quickly to any revisions you need and am happy to accommodate any unique requests. I am also available around the clock for any customer service needs.



INCLUDED IN EVERY GIG (as requested):

  • WordPress Installation and Setup
  • Premium Responsive Theme (from my repository)
  • Friendly back end panel with drag and drop
  • Responsive Design
  • High-Res Stock photography
  • Social Media Integration
  • Newsletter Signup
  • Search Engine Optimization plugin install (SEO)
  • Live Chat
  • Google maps and contact form integration



Let's get started on your project now! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Chelle delivered the product as promised and on time. The site looks great and functions well. Any questions I had were adequately answered and I am satisfied with the final product. The only downside I experienced was that it tended to take a a few days for my messages to be responded to. So if you are willing to be a little patient with response time you will absolutely be happy with the final product!

Seller's Response:

It took a bit for the plugin to update, but it was great as of yesterday morning. Everything looks good. Thank you again for your help.

:

It was great working with you again!

:

Chellerose made all my revisions and took the time to address my concerns throughout the process. It helps to have all the details written out before starting.

:

Great work as always! Highly, highly recommend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment