Sunday 16 May 2021

Fully Migrate Wordpress Website Transfer











About:

About me,

Hi, I am Hazrat from Bangladesh. I have successfully completed many projects outside of the marketplace. I love my job very much. And I always try to give my best to my buyers, So anyone can choose me for your job. That's all about me. Thanks❤



About this GIG,

If you want to hire a freelancer to migrate, transfer, or move a WordPress website. So you are in right place. Because I have very good experience with this job. So, I can do this job very carefully. Not only that, I am able to deliver within a maximum of 1 hour by doing this work successfully.



Services

  • Migrate your WordPress website to new domain/hosting.
  • Transfer your website to a new hosting/domain company from old.
  • Change the Domain name.
  • Change Hosting Provider.
  • Sub-domain to the root domain or root domain to sub-domain or any other domain migration.



Why Choose me?

  • Hard-working.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • 100 satisfaction guarantee.
  • Friendly Customer Service.
  • Feel free to ask any questions every time.
  • 7 days of free support if you face any problem after complete your job.



Requirement 

  1. Access to your current and new cPanel.
  2. Access to your current wp-admin panel.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very humble and expert guy, I recommend him for any website migration, very low fees and quality work, others charging double for same task , he doesn't charge extra for big data

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. I am really happy to work with you.

Seller's Response:

He is a very fair and hard working individual. Makes sure everything is done correctly and quickly. He really knows his stuff. Will definitely use his services again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks. And It's my pleasure...

Seller's Response:

Hazrat is an incredible guy to work with! He has some of the best communication and quality of service that I've ever experienced and those things are so needed in service industries right now. Working with him has been a pleasure; he is knowledgeable, lightning fast, diligent, thoughtful, appreciative, and eager to please. Just a very exceptional experience all around. Thank you, Hazrat!




No comments:

Post a Comment