Monday 10 May 2021

Design Responsive Wordpress Website With Elementor Pro











About:

Hi and welcome to my gig!



There are some sellers that create a basic website, but I create a website that attracts more visitors. Because I understand the purpose of creating a web and know how to integrate marketing to the web.



I always offer my customer the best project.

I have developed more than 10+ WordPress websites and I can design Modern and Unique Responsive website or landing page using elementor pro.



What You Will Get :



◇ Fully responsive, mobile, tablet as per your requirements

◇ Creative and unique design (I will never use pre-made designs or templates for your web)

◇ Super-Fast Website

◇ Search engine optimization (SEO)

◇ Advanced Custom Field Creation

◇ Mailchimp Automation

◇ E-commerce Integration

◇ A page builder very easy to use so you can update your web

◇ Install Google Analytics to track your web traffic

◇ 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee

◇ 100% On Time Delivery

◇ Support and reply you quickly



What I need from you:



Hosting login details, Domain Login details, Contents, Images, Logo, Theme Package;



I deliver projects on time and meet deadlines.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a message :)

Reviews


:

Giang understood completely my needs and did a great job according to my requirement! Great job ! Recommended!

:

J'ai travaillé avec Glangcaopro sur un site professionnel. Elle a fait un super boulot dans un temps record. Nous avons pu échanger facilement car elle est très disponible et à l'écoute. Je recommande vivement son travail à tous ceux qui souhaitent avoir un site propre, professionnel et de qualité. Merci encore pour son travail! I worked with Glangcaopro on a professional site. She did a great job in record time. We were able to talk easily because she is very available and attentive. I highly recommend her work to anyone who wants a clean, professional and quality site. Thanks again for his work!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment