Thursday 6 May 2021

Wordpress Website Maintenance And Wordpress Support Or Help











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG



Are you tired of handling complex WP site tasks? Facing errors when trying to do anything? Need WordPress Maintenance, Support, or Help service?



Excellent! 
I can easily and effectively maintain WordPress website and monthly WordPress maintenance is also available!



I have extensive experience in technical WP support, also worked with companies as a technical analyst, so it makes a perfect match.



My Offerings in this gig:



  • Monthly WP Website Maintenance (if needed)
  • Quick WordPress Help and Technical WordPress Support
  • Enhancing Security
  • Speed Improvements
  • Fix WordPress bugs
  • Regular Backups
  • Hosting/ cPanel Issues
  • Updating Website Content (Including Sliders)
  • Live Consultation (if needed)  
  • Plugins and Themes Updates and more...


NOTE: Monthly maintenance includes detailed Web Care Report. 



I will definitely make sure that your website is up to the best performance because it builds visitors' trust and confidence. I will maintain WordPress website and will keep everything up to date and working.



Please contact me for an exact quote based on the requirements. 



Still Confused? Just come to me :)



Thank You.

Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Romailshah is the Harry Potter of WordPress :) He performs magic where others have given up. He helped me with a "lost site" earlier and now he helped me get rid of some clickbank ad coding that had taken up permanent residence on every single page on my site and several others have tried to delete it and given up. He cleared up a whole lot of mess so he is now definitely a part of my future task force. He is epic at what he does! Brilliant job!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much mate 😄

:

We had to update a huge e-commerce website and Romail did the job perfectly and fast. He saved us many nail-biting hours. First time working with Romail, but I will definitely be back. Highly recommend!

:

Romail made my site run so fast! and he made a ton of other changes I wanted to my site. Amazing!! Thank you so much Romail!!

:

The seller is a developer with very good technical skills and the ability to solve issues quickly, and very strong negotiation skills and enjoys talking more than working regardless of the issues are pressing and time-sensitive. In the absence of mandatory communication prior to order in your gig, the better way to handle any differences in opinions is to either resolve all the issues on the order or leave the order in its entirety rather than cherry-picking the issues on the order and then arguing about the pricing. Anyway, thanks for fixing the few issues with my urgent order. You would be a very good seller if you could improve your communication style and skills




No comments:

Post a Comment