Saturday 26 December 2020

Design And Build The Perfect Website











About:

Hey, I’m Petros. Nice to meet you. 

I’m a freelance marketer and web designer based in Bristol, UK. I’ve worked in-house and remotely on various creative projects. I have worked with everyone from hobbyists, startups to corporate giants such as Mercedez, Costa Coffee, and Google.

With over 17 years of experience in the creative fields, I’ve built brands from the ground up and I have a track record of designing websites that look good and perform well on computers, mobile phones, and tablets.



All packages include:

✔️ Fully customized WordPress website

✔️ Cutting edge design

✔️ Branding

✔️ State of the art functionality

✔️ Responsive

✔️ 100% satisfaction

Have a question?

Read my FAQ or simply contact me.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Petros always delivers on Amazing work & design!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, Diana! Always here to assist :)

Seller's Response:

Great working with him. He helped me install everything I needed and had a high communication value. I appreciate the work and help even though I was not entirely accurate on what I wanted initially. This is something many buyers are scared of that they might not know what they truly want and it would be a problem. This seller helps you with that.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I had so much fun working on this project 😀

:

Awesome thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment