Wednesday 30 December 2020

Create And Fix Contact Form 7 Ninja Form Gravity Form











About:

I will develop advanced, complex web forms for your WordPress website with Contact form 7 Or Resolve Issues & Bugs 



Checkout what I can do with Contact Forms In Your Website:



  1. Add image in the form
  2. Make any custom field in the form
  3. Set Conditional Logic for any field
  4. Formatting of notifications to get beautiful form output in the mail
  5. Redirect, route or set any page link to open after submitting the form
  6. Custom Thank You or confirmation page
  7. Add Multiples Pages.
  8. Add custom HTML Code.
  9. Add input Mask and Placeholder
  10. Captcha & anti Honeypot security setup


PayPal Integrated: Use your form to introduce real-time price calculation of features/product/service. The total amount of items are paid through PayPal.



WHY HIRE ME?



  • I have 5+ years of IT experience
  • I am well educated & hold an advanced degree in Computer Science
  • My #1 priority is client satisfaction--I'm only satisfied when you are!
  • The quality of my work is top-shelf--no details will be overlooked!
  • My code is well documented & easily extensible for future modification


***Before placing order please contact me.***




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service. The quality of work is amazing. Works very fast. Highly recommended !!

Seller's Response:

Excellent service. Would surely buy again.

:

Aubranding always helps me when i need them. They provide great services.

:

Pretty good

:

Thanks for the job, I am glad you like the final versions, would love to work again with you..




No comments:

Post a Comment