Thursday 24 December 2020

Fix Wordpress Issues, Remove Malware, Make It Secure











About:

You are having some issues with your website right?

That’s what got you here, right?



Well let me tell you i share your pain, BUT do not worry, it can be over really soon :)



You will go back to business as usual, and you will not think about the issues you are having with your website.



First off let me tell you that i will NOT fix your problem in 2h!

Maybe i will be sleeping...

Or having a date...

I do have a life you know that right ? :)



“A wizard is never latenor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.”



I am a security wizard, and i promise to attend and start working on your issue ASAP !



ANY ISSUE, ANY POSSIBLE scenario really, i mean as long as it is about your website:)



And now a bit of cliche:

I will fix wordpress issues, fix wordpress bugs, errors, remove malware, remove hack.



And you can help in the process also i will give you a part...

You are probably wondering how can i help i do not know anything about that...



Well before ordering first contact me and answer a few of my questions.

Then by providing ALL the requirements that are needed for me to fix your problem. A small part, but it is yours, you better own it! :)





So lets talk!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can't tell you how brilliant Mike is, he has done way beyond what I paid for, absolute class developer - he knows his stuff and you can rely on him. Genuinely likable guy, with a clear ability to do coding stuff with his extraordinary talent. Guys, take my word, look no further.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with the community! I appreciate it!

Seller's Response:

Honestly, this is the best freelancer I’ve ever worked with hands down. Excellent communication skills, worked with my every need, even helped me with a few extra things complimentary. Great personality, friendly and trusting most of all. I’ll never work with anyone else! Highly recommend!

:

I am blushing right now :) Since it takes two to tango, i must say that communication was the key in this project and you owned your part in this! Thank you!

:

Thank you, for fixing my issue, very fast delivery and i highly reccomend this seller. Nice working with you, and if i even have a problem with my Wordpress again, i will contact you for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment