Sunday 20 December 2020

Customize Houzez Or Homey Theme As Per Your Requirements











About:

will install/customize the Favethemes Houzez Real Estate or Homey Rental Theme and will design and modify it as your example website.

- Theme Demo Install

- Responsive Design

- Content Upload

- Design Customisation

I will install Houzez theme and one of its demo in your server.

Do you have any special requirements? Get a Quote now!

With 8+ years of experience in WordPress, I have customized 20+ premium themes and able to customize any type of WordPress Theme.

Other WordPress Services I Offer:

- Design Customisation

- Security

- Malware Removal

- Speedup and Optimisation of WordPress



I will provide you the following services:

* Houzez Theme and one of its demo Set up

* Upload your contents and remove demo contents

* Change structure of the website as your requirements

* Add more functionality with PHP programming

* Fix font and colors as your Logo

* Integrate Mailchimp for Newsletter

Other Services:

- WordPress installation and configuration

- Move/Migrate into live server

Guarantee:

100% REFUND if you are not satisfied with my work.

You can have multiple revisions.

Support after project completion



Please discuss your requirements and I can come up with a suitable solution for everyone.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work!! Vey fast delivery

Seller's Response:

GREAT JOB. I WILL USE AGAIN. THANK YOU

Seller's Response:

Looking forward to it. Thanks

:

Due to an inconvenience in my schedule I had to long gate the project. I was traveling between countries so I was unable to respond. The seller threaten in writing that all the malware they said they removed they will put all back onto my sites. After some days of traveling and unresponsive the order delivered itself and now I am left with 4 sites that are not working at all! Worst experience ever. And to make a threat to someone and actually destroy their property is ridiculous!

:

Are you serious? This gig was not for cleaning up. this Gig was for cloning ONLY!!! I cleaned up your server completely FOR FREE, and NOT been paid, I get this in return. Check again our conversation. You said you will pay me $15,- for the clean which was never done.




No comments:

Post a Comment