Tuesday 22 December 2020

Create Or Redesign Wordpress Website With Seo Optimization











About:

PROFESSIONAL WORDPRESS WEBSITE + ONPAGE & OFFPAGE SEO Optimization!!



Website that I will create for you will help your business to grow instantly. Depending on your budget and needs, I have three main packages available for you (Bronze, Silver and Gold).



Bronze Package: Beautiful responsive website made in WordPress (1 landing page) with responsive design and basic onsite SEO optimization.


Silver Package: Beautiful responsive website made in WordPress (up to 6 pages) with responsive design and full onsite SEO optimization, includes adding your site to Analytics and Webmaster tools to be visible in search engines as soon as possible.



Gold Package: You will get same features as in Silver Package but unlimited pages + Offsite SEO which includes 10HQ backlinks that will help you to rank your site higher in search engines and e-Commerce or Membership functionality (if needed)


All websites and very easy to modify(no advanced experience needed)!



Before ordering, please contact me so that we can discuss the project first.



If you have any other questions feel free to contact me anytime.



Reviews


:

I accidentally caused the order to be late but this was not the seller's fault. Seller is amazing, knowledgeable and very polite. I strongly recommend him!

:

Great to work with. My website was a mess. He cleaned it up, was very communicative and delivered as promised.

:

Very good as always

:

I am very happy with the result, and would absolutely recommend this seller! I had so many stupid questions, and he answered and helped me with all of them. I didn’t know what I wanted until I saw it on the screen, and he was very patient and changed everything several times for me. He also delivered more than I asked for, without me needing to specify or mention it! Very happy with communication, delivery of service, result, and he finished before time.

:

Great seller always willing to help would work with again




No comments:

Post a Comment